Simple, but Professional
As a monitor uMED helps recognize and prevent cardiac arrest from occurring; as a defibrillator uMED supports users through their individual level of proficiency in both manual and AED mode.
Manual Defibrillation with Clear 1-2-3 Steps
1. Select energy
With innovative ResQNaviTM technology, uMED 20 can evaluate the proficiency level of clinicians, perform automatic rhythm analysis and intelligently navigate the rescue process step by step, even in manual defibrillation mode.
External Paddles with Patient Contact Indicator
Buttons for energy selection, charging and shock delivery improve usability for clinicians.
Patient contact indicators both on the paddle and screen give a visual status of paddle contact to ensure discharge efficiency
Quick Guidance, Easy Maintenance
Quick Guidance, Interactive Experience
uMED provides a quick operation guide. With interactive immersive experience, the quick demo guide helps medical staff quickly grasp the key operations of the device
Easy Maintenance, all at a glance
A defibrillator is on standby status for more than 95% of the complete life cycle. However, a lot of defibrillators in the market do not have a comprehensive auto-test function and rely on manual check. How can device failures be detected and resolved in time? uMED 20 makes routine maintenance simple and safe, helping to save manpower, improve efficiency and ensure that the defibrillator is ready for use at any time.
- Device status is clear at a glance with comprehensive auto-test, no need for daily manual check.
- Quick access makes it easy for medical staff to view the whole test summary.
- Customized auto-test report helps the users only focus on what they really care about.
- Device failures can be simply resolved by users themselves, thanks to graphical visual troubleshooting guide.
Reliable & Effective
Reliable & Durable Quality
To be reliable in facing a variety of possible accidents, uMED 20 has passed strict safety and reliability tests. It is extremely durable and has a long life span
- IP44 water-/dust-proof
- 6-surface 0.75m drop test without any additional protection
- Working temperature is 0~45°C, unaffected by extremes
- Large capacity battery, longer battery life, more durable
Fast & Effective Shock
uMED 20 is also equipped with 360J biphasic and QShockTM technologies, which further improve the effectiveness of defibrillation
- 360J biphasic technology with auto-compensation according to patient impedance, working for a wider range of people
- QShockTM technology brings an extremely fast defibrillation experience, for every second counts.